Del Rey DentalNew Dental Patient Information
Welcome to Del Rey Dental! Dr. Tadros can’t wait to meet new patients and families who are ready to smile brighter with our team’s dedicated help. Before it’s time to come in for your first appointment, though, we do ask that you take a few minutes to read the information below. Any questions or concerns? No problem at all – just give us a call so that we can talk through them.
When arriving for you or your child’s initial appointment, here’s what you can expect:
- You’ll be warmly greeted by our front desk team and given a short tour of the office.
- We’ll provide the new patient forms, which can be filled out in our comfortable waiting room.
- The patient will be escorted back to have their X-rays taken and then undergo a dedicated examination with Dr. Tadros. He’ll take the time to learn all about your reasons for visiting, any concerns or symptoms you’re experiencing, and what goals you have in mind for your smile’s future.
- Our office manager Esme will sit down with you afterwards to discuss any recommended treatments, scheduling needs, and financial obligations.
Navigating the ins and outs of dental insurance coverage doesn’t have to be complicated with help from the knowledgeable team members at Del Rey Dental. We take pride in being a very insurance-friendly dental office and working closely with our patients to maximize benefits and make the most out of their personal plans. We are in-network with the following providers:
- Aetna PPO
- Humana PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Principal Life Financial PPO
- Dentaquest Chip
- Traditional Medicaid-TMHP
- Delta Dental PPO
- Metlife PPO
- Cigna PPO
- United Health Care PPO
- MCNA Medicaid
- Guardian PPO
- Always Care PPO
- BCBS PPO
- Dentaquest Medicaid
- MCNA Chip
We understand – covering the cost of an extensive treatment plan all at once is a tall order for many East Dallas families! That’s why our dental office works with CareCredit to offer affordable, flexible financing for patients in need. There are multiple lengths of plans available, some of which come with NO interest attached. This means that the monthly payments can be arranged in ways that work well with a variety of different budgets – no wallet straining needed. To see if you qualify, complete an application at the link below.
Even if you don’t have dental insurance, Del Rey Dental has an option that anyone can take advantage of when it’s time for a dental appointment. With the King’s Club Membership, completing your routine checkups as well as saving money on many other forms of care is simplistic and straightforward. With that said, this in-house savings plan is not considered a form of dental insurance, especially since it does not come with an annual maximum or require a waiting period to use.
If you’d like to save a few extra minutes in our waiting room, it’s easier than ever to get a headstart on all of the new patient forms! Just follow the link below to our online portal. Once you have filled out the information online, you can access the new patient forms. In addition, we also offer downloadable forms which you can complete and print it out at home. Once you’ve filled out the necessary information online or otherwise, we’ll be able to welcome you and your loved ones to get started in record time.