The Dentist Your Family Grows Up With
We take the time most other dental offices won’t to deliver a truly pleasant experience and top-quality care that is guaranteed to last. As a dentist in East Dallas, we’ll completely change the way you feel about going to the dentist one stress-free appointment at a time.
No Guilt Trips
We never judge our patients. The past is the past – we're only concerned about helping you smile here & now.
Appointments are never rushed, and we’ll go out of our way to help you feel relaxed from check-in to checkout.
Evening & Saturday Hours
After school, after work, or even on the weekend, we’re available right when you need us!
Our Caring Dental TeamTour Our Dental Office
Video Games for Kids (& Adults)
Our Comfortable Reception
Get to Know Your Dentist
At Del Rey Dental, Dr. Andrew Tadros wants to give you the one thing that you won’t get at most other offices: time. Rather than rushing you through your appointments and mindlessly “drilling and filling” like many dentists, he’ll slow things down so he can really get to know you as a person. Once he fully understands your dental needs and concerns, he’ll meticulously provide any treatment so that your dental work not only looks great, but feels natural and can be trusted to stand the test of time.Meet Your Dentist Meet Your Team
Read More Reviews
“Where do I begin?! Dr. Tadros is hands-down the best dentist I’ve seen while living in Dallas. I was in a scheduling bind and his office really helped me out. Customer for life!”
“This is the place to be if you want professional, friendly, and affordable dental care. Dr. Tadros and his staff make you feel welcome from the moment you walk through the door and really have your best interest at heart.”
“My kids love this dentist they literally ask me to take them in every time i drive around the area and my kids are small so that says alot about the service and attention that they give their patients .. They rock!”
“I took my 2-year-old son for his first cleaning. Dr. Tadros and his staff took such great care of him! The office is beautiful-- there are TVs in the waiting room that we're playing animation movies for the kids, also video games, and toys for toddlers”
Featured Dental Services
I Need a Family Dentist
Is it time for your next dental checkup? We have everything you need to stop dental problems before they even begin. We’re happy to see your children as well, and Dr. Tadros and the rest of our team will go the extra mile to make sure your little one is always happy and comfortable.Learn About Family Dentistry Schedule a Checkup & Cleaning
I Want a Beautiful Smile
Want to spruce up your smile in time for an upcoming special event, or are you ready to finally get rid of pesky dental flaws that have bothered you for years? With our cosmetic services, we can make noticeable stains, chips, cracks, and gaps seemingly disappear, giving you a gorgeous white smile in just one or two easy appointments.Learn About Cosmetic Dentistry Schedule a Consultation
I Have Chipped or Broken Teeth
Do you have a tooth or a few teeth in need of a little help? Using a custom-made restoration designed just for you, Dr. Tadros can make even the most damaged or decayed tooth look and feel like new again, bringing back your smile’s health and beauty at the same time.Learn About Dental Crowns & Bridges Schedule a Consultation
I Have Tooth or Mouth Pain
Are you or a loved one experiencing quite a bit of dental pain because of a broken/knocked out tooth or severe toothache? We’re ready to provide the urgent attention you need without the wait—we can schedule same-day appointments for emergency patients!Learn About Emergency Dentistry Schedule a Consultation
We Take Your Dental Insurance
At Del Rey Dental, we never want anyone to miss out on their dental care because of finances, which is why we have a number of payment options that can work for any budget. We are in-network providers for most insurances, and flexible financing is available as well. Have questions? Our Office Manager, Esme, is here to make sure your care is always affordable!Ask Esme a Question Explore Your Financial Options
Dr. Tadros is originally from Southern California, but he’s more than happy to call Dallas his home. Always the caregiver, he dedicates much of his free time to charitable organizations, such as the local children’s hospital, Coptic Orphans (which helps orphans from Egypt become adopted), and DIFFA. All in all, Dr. Tadros is happy to be a part of anything that helps put a smile on people’s faces, and below, you can learn more about his current efforts and even join in.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Protecting the patient, staff, and community is critical in these changing times. To all of our Del Rey family, we want to make sure that our community takes every precaution to protect the safety of our patients and staff during these times.
- All staff and patients 8 years and older must wear a mask or face covering at the time of the appointment. Patients will be instructed on when to remove the mask during the appointment.
- Strict guidance: limit the number of people who come to the appointment, thus only the patient, and if minor, the guardian.
- We may ask that the patient wait in their car until we’re ready to see them
- We have changed our hours and the number of patient appointments to reduce human contact. In order to have a calculated and predictable schedule, we require a 24-hour notice of appointment cancellations and will likely contact our patients more than once to confirm appointments.
- Our hours have changed to 10am-6pm Monday-Friday until further notice.
- Complete forms electronically to reduce office time.
Thank you for working with us and allowing us to serve the community in protecting the health of all.
We are your family dentist "where we pride ourselves on your smile" and we thank you for being part of our dental family!
Protocolos de Seguridad de COVID-19
Proteger al paciente, al personal y a la comunidad es crítico en estos tiempos cambiantes. A toda nuestra familia Del Rey, queremos asegurarnos de que nuestra comunidad tome todas las precauciones para proteger la seguridad de nuestros pacientes y el personal durante estos tiempos.
- Todo el personal y los pacientes mayores de 8 años deben usar una máscara o una cubierta facial al momento de la cita. Los pacientes recibirán instrucciones sobre cuándo quitarse la máscara durante la cita.
- Guía estricta: limitando el número de personas que asisten a la cita, por lo tanto, solo el paciente y, si es menor de edad, el guardián.
- Podemos pedirle al paciente que espere en su automóvil hasta que estemos listos para verlo.
- Hemos cambiado nuestras horas y la cantidad de citas con los pacientes para reducir el contacto humano. Para tener un horario calculado y predecible, requerimos un aviso con 24 horas de anticipación de cancelaciones de citas y es probable que nos comuniquemos con nuestros pacientes más de una vez para confirmar las citas.
- Nuestras horas han cambiando a 10am-6pm de Lunes-Viernes hasta nuevo aviso.
- Complete los formularios electrónicamente para reducir el tiempo en la oficina.
Gracias por trabajar con nosotros y permitirnos servir a la comunidad en la protección de la salud de todos.
Somos su dentista familiar "donde nos enorgullecemos de su sonrisa" y le agradecemos por ser parte de nuestra familia dental!